Sunday, March 13, 2011

TIME (and Wi-Fi) HAS ITS LIMITS....

MONDAY, MARCH 14, 2011 - ONEROA LIBRARY - No blog today--will have to wait until tomorrow...the library gives you 100MB of free wi fi and I used mine up skyping with my dear friend, Sue Bailey!   We had a great chat and I had no idea I was using up ALL my wi-fi time but it was worth it and that's okay--I get 100MB again tomorrow so will walk back here and download all the great pictures, etc., I have in store for you--so stay tuned--and as Geoff likes to say "all will be revealed!"   :)   By the way, I am on the library PC writing this and my pictures are all stored on my laptop so I can't download them onto this...besides...I only get 30 minutes on this PC and it is very, very slowwww...Sue & Geoff, too  xo

1 comment:

  1. If I couldn't do my blog with ease, I don't think I would do it! You've got dedication!

    ReplyDelete