Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ONE MORE THING....

AN OPEN LETTER TO MY SIBLINGS:

Dear Jan, Doug & Kathi,

I just wanted you to know that I believe that our Dad may have actually come from New Zealand in a prior life...

The reason I believe this is because I have noticed that since I arrived here last November, the old style toilet paper holders (they have newer ones in some places that are different) allow for you to tear off three (3) squares of toilet paper at a time only...yes, just 3!!!!

Dad MUST have had something to do with this design.  I just wanted you to know this.  I have felt his presence here since I arrived and am reminded every time I encountere one of the toilet paper holders that restricted my usage to 3 sheets!  

Lovingly sent from your sister, Sue   xo

NOTE to non-siblings:  If you wonder about this post...well, when we were young kids [I was probably about 5, 7 (Jan), 4 (Doug) and 3 (Kathi)]...living at 901 Legion Way in downtown Olympia, our dear Dad decided he was tired of the clogged toilet or of buying too much toilet paper (or both--I don't recall) and sat us down and showed us how to wipe our butts with 3 squares of toilet paper.  That is what we were supposed to use...3 squares ONLY!   None of us have ever forgotten that lesson in life!  :)  Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment