Monday, June 11, 2012

HOME sweet HOME...an update!

Sunday, June 10th, 2012 - Happy Birthday to my niece, Katie, who is 29 today--I hope it was the best day for you, dear Katie "Sue"!

By the time I post this it will be Monday, because it is near midnight right now.  I just wanted to put a new post on here so any one reading this will know that we left Los Cristianos, as planned on April 10, flew to Manchester, England and spent the night.   Then the next day Geoff got me situated with checking in on Icelandair, we had breakfast and then parted--me to catch my flight and he to catch a train to Preston and head home.   So...loyal followers, we are back in our respective home countries!

I might add that the weather has not been the best since we parted--for either of us--so many times we both wished we were back in Tenerife where the sun shines just about every single day!!!!   :)


Geoff and I have started talking about the coming winter and our plans...so far it sounds like we will most likely spend it in the southern USA with a foreign break of some kind at the 90 day visa maximum date for Geoff!   All will be revealed as time marches on.   Enjoy your summer time and see you when I next update this!
Love, Geoff & Sue xo  (this was taken in Manchester but the effects added in USA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment