Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HERE I AM AGAIN!

THURSDAY, December 2, 2010 - 4:44 PM - Masterton - Using the public Library here to try to catch up on some cyberbill paying, email and a quick glance at my Facebook page--never enough time to do all that I want but at least time to get this page updated, too.

So we are now headed to Wellington and will be there tomorrow and spend a couple days.   We left Napier this morning and the drive was similar to yesterday's--thorugh a big valley but no major mountainpasses to get through--lots of beautiful green grass looking velvety mountains on each side.   The weather is cool and at times a light rain.  I don't see any scotch broom at first but outside of Masterton we start seeing it again.   Always something different to look at.   I keep watching these big birds flying and they are either a falcon or a rook--will keep looking to figure it out. 

Time to get my additional post on here and head on to Lower Hutt tonight...see you later (by the way, I hope you are scrolling all they way down below my blogs to see the other pictures I have been posting!)--I am a happy camper--I am on the office wine trail!  :)  Love, Sue & Geoff xo

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 – Kennedy Top 10 Holiday Park, Napier – 8 PM – After our adventure at the Esquire Café (I conned the girl into giving me an additional free wi-fi code to use so I could email Shelley, Mom and SueB!), I took some street pictures as well as one of their coffee cup at the café, then we walked back to the campervan and Geoff pointed out “Shelley St” so, of course, I had to have a picture taken under the sign!  


A few more pictures of the  art deco town and I forgot to mention when I blogged earlier that another difference from Seattle is all the palm tree lined streets!  J  A stop at the local Countdown for some milk and we headed to our campground.   Chef Geoffrey made the best salad and it was so darn purty I just had to take a picture of my plate…then one of the chef with his!   It started to rain lightly here but we are snug as a coupla bugs in a rug and it is NOT cold!   As a side note, these Top 10 Holiday Parks have been really nice and this is no exception!   Geoff says we are heading towards Wellington but will probably stop in Masterton!  All is well with the travelers on the road down under!  Love, Sue & Geoff xo



(And believe me, it was yummy!) 

1 comment:

  1. Always love food pictures! Now, your mission is to find a Larisa or an Isom street!

    ReplyDelete