Friday, September 17, 2010

Z-ventures birth....

It's early on September 17, 2010, I am still in Florida with my dear friend (and moon sister), Sue, and I have recently decided I might try this "blog thing"...thank you, Larisa Majors, for pointing the way to this site!   My thought is that I could post updates (maybe even pics) on it along the way...you know, along the Sue Zukowski adventures trail--wherever that leads!  That's how I came up with "Z-ventures" folks!  :)

So...here's the layout of where our (Geoff and I) travel plans are, at this point:   November 11, Geoff flies from London via Brunei to Auckland, New Zealand--I fly Seattle, LA, Sydney to Auckland and we rendevous (that sounds like a great word) on November 13.  And so our adventure in the southern hemisphere will begin...the down "under" and dirty layout is:

Nov 15-Dec 15 One month traveling around the north NZ island via campervan
Dec 16-24 Fly to Gold Coast, Australia & stay in Byron Bay
Dec 24-Jan 4 In Sydney, Australia
Jan 5-Feb 5 Fly to Christchurch, NZ and tour south island for one month via campervan
Feb 5-Mar 28 WATCH THIS SPACE--we'll be somewhere in NZ that we select

AM I EXCITED?   Nawwwww...not much...well, so excited I can hardly wait to get going!!! ...but have many things to do to get ready.   So this is the initial blog to layout the plan.  Much more to come as the adventure unfolds itself!   See you along the Z-ventures trail!  xo

9 comments:

  1. Dear Geoff and SueZ,
    Wishing you both a wonderful adventure filled with fun, food, frolic and LOVE. I will be with you in spirit. Be safe. Be well.
    God Speed
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun as you always do and we will all have fun following along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!! I am very Jazzzzzzed for you! I look forward to viewing your adventures! Lots and lots of Love, your baby sis, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are poised and ready to follow the Big Adventure! This is a great blog site, I am quite impressed. Love Barb and Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, Wishing you a wonderful adventure with Geoff in the Southern hemisphere!!! Know you will have a great time together. Will look forward to your tales from down under. All my love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, Suez - have a WONDERFUL trip! Your blog is a great idea - how cool that we (your friends) are able to keep track of you. God speed, girlfriend!

    Hugs,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! If anyone deserves happiness, it's you! You bet I will be keeping up with your "zany" adventures with excitement!! Take care, my friend, and I'll see you when you return!

    Love,
    Georgiann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, your off and running. I miss you already and you haven't been gone for a day. I love you will be with you in spirit and tracking your adventure.
    Love
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really enjoying your blog so far, Sue. Hope your luggage is returned to you save, sound and SOON! What a fabulous adventure you and Geoff are having together. Awesome! Can't wait to read the next installment. All the best ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete